- The Users shall use the Service in accordance with the provisions of the Terms, and shall be deemed to have agreed to the Terms by using the Service.
- BEAJ reserves the right to amend the contents of the Terms at any time, if necessary, by posting a notice on the website operated by BEAJ. If the User uses the Service after the amendment of the Terms, the User shall be deemed to have agreed to the amendment of the Terms.
- In order to use the Service, the Users must register for the Service and be approved by BEAJ, and be sure to register accurate information when registering for the Service.
- BEAJ may not approve a user registration if the User falls under any of the following.
(i) If a user’s registration includes inaccurate information or false information;
(ii) If a user's registration for the Service has not been approved in the past;
(iii) In the event that a user has interfered with or is likely to interfere with the operation or provision of the Service or the use of the Service by other users, or in the event that BEAJ judges, based on reasonable grounds, that a user is likely to do so;
(iv) In the event that BEAJ judges, based on reasonable grounds, that a user has harmed or is likely to harm the rights or interests of a BEAJ member companies that introduce broadcast programs in the Service; or
(v) In the event that BEAJ judges, based on reasonable grounds, that it is not appropriate to allow registration for use of the Service.
- If there are any changes to the information registered for use, the User should change it immediately and ensure that the User's correct information is registered at all times.
- The User may cancel his/her registration for the Service in accordance with the procedures specified by BEAJ.
- BEAJ will issue IDs and passwords necessary to use the Service to the User who has been approved to register to use the Service.
- The User is responsible for managing their own ID and password issued by BEAJ. The User may not allow a third party to use the ID and password issued to him/her, transfer or lend them to a third party, or otherwise dispose of them in any form.
- BEAJ shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User due to the leakage of IDs or passwords issued to the User, unauthorized use by a third party, or unauthorized access, etc., except in cases where BEAJ is intentionally or grossly negligent.
- The User shall compensate BEAJ for any damages incurred by BEAJ due to the unauthorized use of the ID or password issued to him/her.
- In the event that the ID or password issued to the User is leaked to a third party, or there is a possibility of such leakage, the User shall promptly let BEAJ know.
- In the event that BEAJ determines, based on reasonable grounds, that the User falls under any of the following items, BEAJ may cancel the user's registration or take measures such as suspension of use.
(i) In the event that the User violates any applicable laws or regulations or these Terms;
(ii) In the event of fraudulent behavior by the User;
(iii) In the event that the information registered for use is false;
(iv) In the event that the User has harmed the rights or interests of other users or BEAJ member companies, or has caused undue trouble; or
(v) In any other cases where BEAJ judges, based on reasonable grounds, that it is not appropriate to allow the use of the Service.
- BEAJ shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the Users as a result of the measures set forth in the preceding paragraph.
The User shall not engage in any of the following acts when using the Service.
(i) Infringement of intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, or other rights of BEAJ, BEAJ member companies or other third parties;
(ii) Acts of slander, defamation, or annoyance to BEAJ, BEAJ member companies or other third parties;
(iii) Illegal access to BEAJ's server, sending or writing harmful computer programs or e-mails;
(iv) Use of the Service for commercial purposes or advertising or sales purposes;
(v) Criminal acts or acts that lead to crimes;
(vi) Acts of selling or leasing information obtained through the Service to third parties;
(vii) Actions that interfere with the operation or provision of the Service;
(viii) Actions that harm the honor or reputation of BEAJ or BEAJ member companies;
(ix) Intentionally providing false information through the Service; or
- The User agrees that the User's personal information may be provided to BEAJ's member companies, that BEAJ may send the User newsletters and other information related to the Service, and that BEAJ and/or BEAJ's member companies may contact the User in relation to the Service.
- BEAJ may temporarily suspend all or part of the Service without notice to the User in any of the following cases.
(i) When the provision of the Service becomes impossible due to the failure of the server, communication lines, or other facilities, the occurrence of a fault, or other reasons;
(ii) In the event of periodic or emergency maintenance, inspection, repair, or modification of the system (including servers, communication lines and power supplies, and buildings housing them);
(iii) In the event that the provision of the Service becomes impossible due to fire, power outage, etc.;
(iv) When provision of the Service becomes impossible due to natural disasters such as earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, floods, tsunamis, etc., wars, disturbances, riots, disturbances, labor disputes, or other force majeure;
(v) In the event that the provision of the Service becomes impossible due to laws and regulations or measures based on such laws and regulations; or
(vi) In the event that BEAJ deems it necessary for other operational or technical reasons.
- BEAJ may, at its discretion, terminate or change all or part of the Service.
All rights (including intellectual property rights such as copyrights) related to the Service, the website that provides the Service, and the broadcast programs introduced in the Service belong to BEAJ, BEAJ member companies, or third parties that have such rights. The User agrees without objection that they may not exercise any intellectual property rights or other rights, including copyrights, without the prior consent of the rights holder, and that the use of the Service or registration for use does not constitute permission for these rights.
- BEAJ assumes no responsibility for the broadcast programs of BEAJ member companies introduced in the Service, or for the conclusion, content, or performance of contracts between the User and BEAJ member companies, and makes no representations or warranties regarding the content, quality, accuracy, credibility, legality, currency, or usefulness of such contents. BEAJ shall not be liable for any damages caused by Users' use of broadcast programs introduced by BEAJ member companies, except for cases caused by BEAJ's intentional or gross negligence.
- Any disputes or problems that may arise between users, BEAJ member companies, or other third parties in relation to the Service shall be resolved by the User at their own expense and responsibility, and shall not cause any inconvenience or damage to BEAJ.
- The User shall indemnify BEAJ for all damages incurred by BEAJ as a result of the User's violation of these Terms.
- BEAJ shall not be liable for any damages incurred as a result of the User's use of the Service, unless BEAJ has intentional or serious defects. BEAJ's liability for damages shall be limited to direct and ordinary damages that actually occurred.
- The User shall not succeed, assign, provide as collateral, lend, or otherwise dispose of his/her contractual position or rights or obligations under the Terms to any third party without the prior written consent of BEAJ. BEAJ may succeed, transfer, provide security for, lend, or otherwise dispose of its contractual status or rights or obligations under the Terms to a third party without the User's consent.
- These Terms shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Japan, and the Tokyo District Court shall be the court of exclusive jurisdiction for the first instance for any dispute arising between BEAJ and the User.